The Service Designer role has a strong focus on researching customer/user behaviour and common responses. The role is critical to creating new processes that aligns user, business and technology needs that will deliver effective digitally enabled business capability.
- Collaborate to shape strategy and influence long-lasting change
- Plan and facilitate workshops and design sprints to help steer alignment of products
- Identify and prototype concepts to transform new and updated services, based on user needs
- Work in an agile manner to deliver design and research artefacts
- Support possible adoption of the Digital Transformation Agency Service Design and Delivery Process via a proof of concept.
- Collaborate with project/product managers, program and specialist leaders to inform and contribute to product and program strategies.
Design and communicate end-to-end blueprints of existing and proposed business and operational services across multiple areas of the business, generally including but not restricted to customer transactions, business products, supporting data, and content and business processes.
- Create quality visual materials, such as service maps, user journeys, user scenarios and visual concepts using modern collaboration platforms.
- Analyse customer and operational needs to meet business objectives within complex service areas
- Prototype concepts to test hypotheses.
- Proven experience backed by modern qualification in service design for core business services transformations, solving complex problems based on evidence, analysis and investigation.
- Experience working closely with business, to build trust and rapport in developing innovative approaches to delivering services to customers and internal consumers of services.
- Experience in navigating policy and operational areas- to identify opportunities for strategic product innovation and associated recommendations.
- Experience in working in multi-disciplinary teams with experience in applying Human Centred Design approach to service delivery.
- Proven ability to influence innovation in business work processes and in defining digital delivery artefacts to support that innovation.
- Demonstrable knowledge in managing stakeholder expectations, setting direction, steering alignment, and navigating difficult discussions.
- Working in government and/or utilities, with a strong understanding of the social and digital context for transformation and innovative approaches to delivering business services.
- Experience in water utility industry or similar would be highly regarded.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Norman Bersabe on 03 9005 1662 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.