About the Organisation:
Our client is a steadily growing mining organisation with a strong focus on investing in best of breed solutions and infrastructure in addition to building a culture of trust, inclusivity and professional growth.
About the Role:
As a Service Desk Lead, you will be responsible for guiding the maturation of the Help Desk as they provide support to various business units both on and off mine sites. You will be given an opportunity to guide the development of the Service Desk from the ground up as the organisation prepares to go through a period of strong growth.
- Minimum 2 years experience within a Service Desk Lead or similar position
- Strong knowledge of End User Compute technologies
- Ability to provide leadership support such as coaching, mentoring and building trusting relationship with direct reports
- Working knowledge of Microsoft technologies including:
- MS Office products
- O365 / Azure
- Windows Server, Exchange and Active Directory
- Working knowledge of basic networking including:
- Routing & switching
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aaron Sherlock on 08 61511705 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.