Are you an energetic and motivated Service Desk officer who is eager to learn and wants to get to the next stage of your career? This could be the perfect role for you. We have an exciting new contract opportunity available with our highly regarded client in the utilities sector. This is a contract until 3rd July 2022 with the option to further extend and will be based in Rockhampton.
As the Service Desk Officer, you will be responsible for providing a first point of contact for the support and delivery of high-quality end user digital services to the client and will be instrumental in providing operational knowledge and experience for Incident Management and Request Fulfillment.
- Provide support by receiving, logging, resolving and escalating service requests and incidents in a fast and efficient manner
- Ensure issues are escalated to the relevant Digital Platforms as required.
- Analyse and resolve requests to maximise resolution at point of call, otherwise allocate requests based on resolver group availability and escalate as appropriate.
- Promptly and accurately allocate calls and manage que's as appropriate and act as a Subject Matter Expert for resolution and management of incidents and or service requests and ensuring issues are escalated to Digital Platforms for resolution.
- Provide meaningful, relevant, timely and accurate updates to call logging system including identifying the urgency and impact of request and adhering to set processes. and investigating issues in systems and services and assist with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures, including providing critical stakeholder communications.
- Respond to customer requests within agreed service level timeframes, ensuring customers are kept informed and notified of call resolution and closure, ensuring customer service is enhanced through provision of a quality support service for Digital function to meet organisational and customer objectives.
- Educate customers on Digital technologies and promote Digital Self-Serve to drive efficiencies across our operations.
- Install software to Digital standards, ensuring appropriate configuration, connectivity, and functionality.
- Contribute to the development, creation and maintenance of Service Desk and Desktop Support improvements, processes, procedures and documentation, training materials and creation of Knowledge Base (KB) articles.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to other team members with the adaptation of new and/or changed processes, training and knowledge sharing.
- Contribute to innovation and continuous improvement of the Service Desk function and Digital Platforms focusing on high-quality end user services.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a Service Desk Function and providing subject matter expertise.
- Knowledge of Service Desk system and IT Tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in resolving problems with PC systems, peripherals, desktop operating systems and common desktop application products such as MS Office, Internet Explorer and email and/or experience with deployment and configuration scripts on a Microsoft platform and with deploying software installation packages using scripts and packaging tools.
- Understanding of IT service principles and service levels.
- Demonstrates high level effective communication, teamwork, stakeholder management & customer service to ensure job requirements are achieved.
- Proven ability to work as a member of a high-performing, motivated and proactive team to meet agreed targets and objectives.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing or updating work instructions / processes to maintain relevancy, improve data accuracy and facilitate the training of others in the team.
Job number 200206020
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ianthe Price on 07 33395628 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.