Paxus is partnering with a global professional services organisation who are currently undertaking a significant transformation program focused on the way that they deliver essential business services to their employees and clients. As part of this initiative, a permanent opportunity for a Service Improvement Manager has become available.
As the Service Improvement Manager, you will oversee a strategy focused on transforming existing service management solutions, process and ways of working. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Use process improvement methodologies and innovative thinking to identify and deliver service improvement activity across the business
- Work with Business Analysts, Process Owners and Subject Matter Experts to identify opportunities and design service solutions for cross-functional processes
- Work with key stakeholders, functions and Team Leaders to build a continuous improvement environment and culture
- Provide credible leadership and professional managerial direction to all line reports
- Minimum 5-7 years proven continuous improvement or service design activity, ideally with a professional services environment
- Large scale service design experience
- Hands-on experience implementing continuous improvement programmes including process re-engineering
- Excellent interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally with proven ability to influence senior leaders strategic thinking in line with organisation priorities.
Job ID: 256869
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Daniel Keyte on 07 33395613 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.