Join a major Qld based organisation as they undertake a significant digital transformation and play a key role in the success of their ServiceNow platform. This role we be offered on a contract basis, initially until August 2024 with a possible extension.
In this role your key focus will be to enhance the IT Service Management capabilities. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of contemporary IT Service Management, with a focus on ServiceNow, and will actively participate in various projects within the Retail Platform.
- Retail Platform Portfolio Management
- Configuration improvement for with the New Retail CIS Solution to the ServiceNow Platform
- Service Catalogue Improvement
- CMDB Configuration
- Dashboard Development
- ServiceNow integration for Major Release
- Security Incident Response
- Third-Party Risks Management / Integrated Risk Management
Skills and expeirence required:
- Proven experience and knowledge of technical and detailed analysis associated with ServiceNow Configuration and Integration
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder management skills with proven ability to engage with technical resources, senior executive teams, and external vendors/partners
- The ability to eliciting business and architectural information from others and documenting it as part of solution designs
- Proven experience in delivering requirements to enhance and mature application performance and user monitoring of COTS and in-house built systems
- Ability to elicit business information from others, document and present it clearly articulating issues and proposed solutions in a dynamic/changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written communication skills) with business and technical stakeholders, senior management, and project team members
- Experience in multiple full lifecycle ServiceNow implementations
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.