As a Service Operations Coordinator you will work to the Service Delivery Manager and Project Management team to ensure that all customer requests are assigned, managed, and monitored for an effective outcome.
12 month contract with 12 month extension option.
- Under guidance from the Service Delivery Manager, ensure the effective end user support and sustainment of Service Operations.
- Under guidance from the Service Delivery Manager, liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to provide rostered on-call support after hours to support key systems and services supported by the team.
- ITIL V3 Foundation (minimum).
- Experience working in an ITIL Service Operations role.
- Ability to provide rostered on-call support after hours.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills, both written and verbal.
AGSVA NV1 CLEARANCE MANDATORY
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kate Tomlinson on 02 61519214 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.