- Work within high-performing Government Department
- Contract until 30/06/2022 | View to Extend |
- $700 - 790/day plus super | WFM | Location CBD
About the role and organisation
Our major client is searching for a ServiceNow Developer working across a variety of projects. You'll be part of a truly agile, human-centred product development team, who values your happiness, growth and personal development.
As a ServiceNow Senior Developer you will manage the end-to-end delivery of ServiceNow based solutions, supported by project managers, solution architects, business analysts, and developers.
Your responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- ServiceNow developer with proven experience of configuring / implementing modules across ITSM, HRSD and ITOM. Strong hands-on development skills
- Adept with Flow Designer to automate business processes
- Configure, code and script ServiceNow applications
- Design and build Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- Sound experience across ServiceNow suite
- Development experience in versions such as New York, Orlando, Paris, and Quebec
- Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators/developers to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anjali Panjabi on 02 9464 5704 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.