- Permanent Opportunity
- Salary around $170,000 depending on provided experience
- Hybrid Working Environment - WFH/Office
One of Australia's largest financial institutions is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior ServiceNow Technical Lead to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of ServiceNow solutions to support processes.
- Leading design, development, and implementation of ServiceNow solutions for IRM processes
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure designs and configurations are high-quality, best-practice, and customer-focused.
- Provide expert guidance on ServiceNow best practices, methodology, and platform features.
- Document technical designs, evaluate technical options, and provide development estimates for ServiceNow Resilience modules.
- Develop complex or critical ServiceNow deliverables.
- Work within the SAFE framework
- Provide assistance through code reviews, providing peer support, and mentoring developers.
To be successful, much of the following must be highlighted in your CV:
- Expertise in ServiceNow platform, ideally with experience in BCM and IRM/GRC modules.
- Ability to configure, customise, and administer ServiceNow.
- Relevant ServiceNow certifications, such as CSA and CAD, are a plus.
- Proficiency in C, C++, Java, Python, or .NET, is desirable.
- Advanced experience with ServiceNow scripting, forms workflows, integration hub, and custom Service Portal widgets.
- Knowledge of other ServiceNow modules, such as ITSM, ITOM, CMDB, Report/Performance Analytics, and Service Catalogue/Portal.
- Prior experience in the financial sector is highly beneficial
If you believe this role sounds right for you, please apply to be considered for a permanent opportunity for a ServiceNow Technical Lead
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aryan Eskandari on 02 9464 5584 or email ae[email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.