Be a part of a collaborative team as a M365/Sharepoint Specialist that develops high level solutions and system designs to meet the business requirements, as well as assisting with information and records management systems and practice.
- Experience in providing support to different levels of stakeholders including:
- Knowledge and ability to configure SharePoint or Dynamics Solutions
- Testing, Data Management, Content Management, Information Architecture
- Experience with Microsoft technology stack (Active Directory, Group Policy, Powershell scripting and Azure DevOps)
- Demonstrated experience in delivering project and operations service improvements
- Experience in SharePoint operational support and general system administration
What's on offer?
- Initial 6 months contract + possible extension
- Multiple location: Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
- Open to WFH arrangements
- Lucrative and competitive rates
Baseline clearance required.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Yusay on 02 6151 9208 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.