Our client a Federal Government Agency is searching for Siebel Systems Analyst. This is a 12 month contract with 2x12 month extensions. The role is open for Australian Citizens who hold an NV1 who reside in Canberra.
The client requires the Siebel System Analyst works with business stakeholders to determine a suitable
system solution that will meet the business requirements and will document the detailed
system design to implement the solution.
- This is a 12 month contract with 2x12 month extensions available.
- Hybrid working arrangements available for this role ( 3 days from Canberra Office and 2 days WFH).
- Open for Australian Citizens with the ability to obtain an NV1 Security Clearance.
- Parking available
- Paxus Pays weekly!
- Canberra located role.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Facilitate workshops with business stakeholders.
- Analysing business processes, business requirements and use cases.
- Developing accurate, achievable, and cost-effective solutions to meet business
- Producing interactive prototypes demonstrating the look and behaviour of a
- proposed solution
- Producing high-level and detailed design documentation
- Conceptual modelling
- Stakeholder consultation
- Providing support to the development, test and support teams as required
- Providing support to business areas as required.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be an Australian Citizen with an NV1 Security Clearance.
- Demonstrated skills and experience contributing to the design or analysis of ICT
- A minimum of 1+ years' experience is required in the above position/s.
- Proven ability to deliver quality system solutions within an ICT project
- Proven ability to lead workshops with business stakeholders to gather business
- Proven ability to produce quality analysis or design specification documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven proficiency using MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Irina Alrogi on +61 (0)2 6151 9203 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.