About the role
Develop monitoring solutions to meet business requirements, such as:
- Maintain in-house monitoring tool using Java, C#, React and SQL and CI/CD;
- Build, configure and support COTS monitoring tools to enable Application Performance Monitoring
- Implement feeds and transformations from multiple data sources (SQL, Files, Kafka, Prometheus, HTTP) into a monitoring suite;
- Producing documentation to support the design and ongoing support of the tools;
- 5+ years' experience in IT operations or development roles
- Demonstrated experience with IT service operations processes (Incident, Problem, Change), including an understanding of and use of IT service operations processes and tools, documenting and updating standard operating procedures and technical documentation
- Possess strong stakeholder engagement skills, with an ability to build meaningful relationships with internal/external partners
- Demonstrated ability to resolve reliability issues and identify strategies
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and hold a current Baseline Clearance
This role is available in Canberra and Brisbane
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Genna Cartwright on 02 6151 9219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.