6 months contract - Likley to extend or convert into Permanent!
Work as a Software Architect/ Senior Developer with a large IT consulting firm for a telco organisation.
- Ability to understand and translate high-level architectural design to code.
- Provide inputs to the architecture as required.
- Design back-end services for a customer's usage-to-charge journey across various cloud products sold by the organisation.
- Take ownership and have oversight of the codebase.
- Ensure optimal performance and responsiveness for all requests coming to the APIs.
- Actively mentor intermediate and junior developers
Skills required include:
- Able to work independently and translate high level requirements/arch diagrams into detailed design and code
- Microservices and Monolithic architecture
- Java Spring Boot/spring expert OR NodeJS (1-2yrs working experience)
- AWS with Lambda experience or Azure with Azure Functions experience
- API (Any engine- Kong, MuleSoft, API gateway, APIGEE), This is including authentication/authorization
- JBOSS EAP
- MQ (RabbitMQ)
- Relational Databases (Postgres, Oracle or MySQL)
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools - Able to set up and execute pipelines
If you are interested in this position, please click Apply and your details will be sent through to us for review or call Natasha on 03 8680 4237 for further details.