- Permanent Opportunity
- Leading Financial Services organisation, looking to hire 3 Devs, to join a busy team.
- You will be working on a strategic initiative, the simplification of systems, to create one super and investment platform across the business for advisors, clients and members.
- The roles require active critical thinking, creating scalable simple to use systems.
As part of this role, you will be expected to fulfil the following duties:
- Deliver technical enhancements through design, coding, testing, and delivery of software to required specifications
- Active participation in discovery sessions where applicable
- Work closely with stakeholders and end-users to illicit solution requirements and make key design decisions
- Root cause analysis and problem resolution
- Strong contribution in team discussions
- Undertake technical analysis
- Follow and contribute to team principles, procedures, and practices
To be successful for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Passion for creating awesome code
- Experience within an agile environment
- Great communication skills, ability to communicate from conceptual to delivery
- Aptitude for solving problems and enjoyment from software
To be considered for this role please click on submit or reach out to Priya
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Priya Srinivasan on 02 9464 5835 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.