What you'll do
As a member within our Creative Technologies group, you will participate at all phases of a structured SDLC from inception to design, build, delivery, maintenance and continuous support. You will have exposure to the full development lifecycle including scoping, planning, requirements analysis, design, build, testing, implementation and change management. With the help of a full development team, you will ensure technical quality and security underpins all our Digital Products via following and contributing to our mature methodology and guiding others when needed.
- You will have outstanding communication skills. You have worked in a similar developer role. You will have knowledge of Agile Methodologies with experience of assisting to deliver and support products using the Agile delivery process.
- Designing software parts and writing code for secure, maintainable, scalable and reliable cloud solutions
- Ability to develop development documentation for new and existing projects focussing on implementation, integration and security.
- Supporting team members on code reviews and writing and executing software tests.
- Enabling the DevOps Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines through appropriate design guidelines and advocacy.
- Developing integrations with a wide variety of third-party systems.
- You will have a good understanding of both modern software delivery and product delivery practices with automated quality gates.
- Good knowledge of Azure and microservice applications.
- DevOps and support skills.
- You are passionate about ensuring solutions and implementations are reliable, scalable, maintainable, secure and supportable.
- Understanding of development on a Domain Driven Design regime is a plus.
- Strong .NET skills including C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework (3 years).
- REST APIs and microservice architectures (3 years).
- Strong MS SQL Server including performance optimisation and NoSQL databases (3 years).
- Cloud solution structure, API implementation
- Experience in a fully automated CI/CD environment (Docker, Terraform, Octopus), infrastructure as code, DevOps, automation, SRE principles, logging and monitoring of services.
- Experience with web application security and regulatory compliance.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Jain on 03 8680 4238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.