Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with the Product Manager and Directors in the direction of product development, enhancements and support to the common Digital Identity and Microservice platforms.
- Work in a team to ensure a collaborative culture that fosters product-centric mindset, constantly iterating and improving to deliver quality digital products and services.
- Ensure that all operations, process and practices operate within all relevant legislative and government standards.
- Be available to be on call and/or undertake after hours work as required for support and during key project stages.
To thrive in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated high level expertise with Keycloak or Red Hat SSO, with experience of using other Identity Management platforms, particularly open source beneficial.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Identity Federation and protocols such as OpenID Connect, OAuth, SAML, Directory Services technologies including LDAPv3.
- Demonstrated high level expertise in developing Java/JEE, ReactiveMicroservices, andRESTfulAPI services.
- Technologies including SQL, JSON, XML, Postgres, Deployment Automation, Automation Testing (Junit, Selenium/Playwright), Spring Boot, Maven, and Linux/Unix Operating Systems would be highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience working in environments enabling platform support at high levels of availability and reliability, in high security assurance environments.
- Demonstrated experience working with UI libraries and design systems, including knowledge of HTML5, CSS frameworks, responsive design (React)
- Ability to work in an agile andDevSecOps environment with a focus on collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Cloud technologies on AWS and equivalent such as Azure, GCP. Containers and Kubernetes deployment platforms
- CI/CD, automation through GitHub actions for deployment to AWS
- JIRA, Confluence and GitHub
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yana Sanos on +617 3709 4928 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.