About the company:
This Software Developer opportunity sits within a global business that aims to provide high quality services to their customers. A rapidly growing company that are driven to continue their growth and excellent results.
This company services thousands of customers and is a major name in the IT and property space with a vision to continue their success in the market. Joining this business is a prime opportunity to be involved in exciting projects.
About the role:
The position within the business is for an experienced Software Developer to take on critical responsibilities to deliver high quality outcomes. It will require a high degree of problem solving, responsibility and accountability for completing tasks. Suited best for a self-motivated, driven person to contribute to a fast-paced environment to contribute to projects that will give the business an edge in an increasingly competitive market.
- Develop new web apps, features within existing web apps, bug fixes and the implementation of new improvements
- Work closely with members of the team and key stakeholders to problem solve issues and determine the requirements of new products and features
- Work and collaborate with team members on improving processes and completing critical tasks within a timeframe
- Work with team to seek process improvement and efficiency in task completion
- Complete documentation when required
- Report the status of key tasks and priorities to key stakeholders
- Adherence to Information Security Management System, Policies and Procedures
Skills and Experience:
- Qualifications in engineering, computer science or related field
- At lest 18 months of software development
- Web development skills and experience
- Object Orientated Programming experience
- SQL experience
- Proptech, energy, and/ore real estate sector experience is an advantage
- Other desirable/advantageous experience includes:
- Visual Studio
- Xamarin Mobile development
- Web forms
Benefits and Culture:
Joining this well-established technology company is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance themselves and further develop their software developer skills. This role can open a multitude of opportunities and will set you up for a fast track in career advancement. Working for a globally recognized industry leader is a prime opportunity to further your career and continue to provide valued impacts on business-critical projects. The culture of the company is also an opportunity to work with likeminded people to learn and grow together. Join this incredible company and advance yourself at one of the best in the field.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jock Cudmore on 07 3339 5614 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.