As the Software Developer you will also have exposure to the full development lifecycle including scoping, planning, requirements analysis, design, build, testing, implementation and change management.
Experience needed to be considered:
- You have worked in a similar developer role.
- You will have knowledge of Agile Methodologies with experience of assisting to deliver and support products using the Agile delivery process.
- Designing software parts and writing code for secure, maintainable, scalable and reliable cloud solutions
- Ability to develop development documentation for new and existing projects focussing on implementation, integration and security.
- Supporting team members on code reviews and writing and executing software tests.
- Enabling the DevOps Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines through appropriate design guidelines and advocacy.
- Developing integrations with a wide variety of third-party systems.
- You will have a good understanding of both modern software delivery and product delivery practices with automated quality gates.
- Good knowledge of Azure and microservice applications.
- DevOps and support skills.
- You are passionate about ensuring solutions and implementations are reliable, scalable, maintainable, secure and supportable.
- Understanding of development on a Domain Driven Design regime is a plus.
Technical Skills required:
- Strong experience with .NET skills including C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework
- Experience with REST APIs and microservice architectures
- Strong expewrience in MS SQL Server including performance optimisation and NoSQL databases
- Cloud solution structure and API implementation ideal
- Experience in a fully automated CI/CD environment (Docker, Terraform, Octopus), infrastructure as code, DevOps, automation, SRE principles, logging and monitoring of services.
- Experience with web application security and regulatory compliance.
Contact: Gizaille Shaheen - email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Gizaille Shaheen on 03 86804305 or email: Gshaheen@paxus.com.au and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.