As the Software Developer /Engineer you will be responsible for designing and developing effective software solutions to meet requirements.
You will draw on your knowledge to write, edit, test, and debug programs.
Your tasks will vary pending on the actual task you are accomplishing but may include; modifying existing software applications as well as creating new software applications from scratch.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Building scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth.
- Writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications
- Gathering the requirements, scoping, resource management, planning, documenting, and assessing the risks.
- Testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors within established testing protocols
- Writing user stories, going through the other BAs reports, documentation, planning.
- Negotiating with clients, resource management, risk planning, as well as KPI and scorecard management
- Organising and leading team meetings
- Keeping track of build and release management processes and conduct status report to be presented to the clients.
- Configuring project planning and work breakdowns
- Documenting release management cycles, managing beta and production releases
- Weekly sprints, and scheduling daily stand-up meetings using the Agile/Scrum framework
- Providing advice, and guidance in developing proposals and strategies for software design activities this will include financial evaluation and costings
Technical Skills needed:
- Extensive knowledge in VBA mostly - finance industry preferred
- Proven experience with data acquisition projects using java, SQL, C/C
- Pythondevelopment experience
- Tableau experience a must
- Swift development experience
- Skills in wordpress, html would be highly regarded.
- SAP S4Hana Application Lifecycle Management (cloud ALM) experience
- Agile/Scrum experience
Contact: Trevor Churchley - firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Gizaille Shaheen on 03 86804305 or email: Gshaheen@paxus.com.au and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.