Come join one of Australia iconic opensource technology Hubs.
Our purpose is to open up the world for those who want to see.
We work hard, have fun and help people see the world. As a large and highly successful company, we offer a range of longer term career pathways within the broader business.
About the Tech and Systems:
- What kind of Tech and Systems are used in the team?
- App: Kotlin, Swift, Kotlin Native, Bitrise, Github, Appium
- App Backend: Serverless, Typescript, AWS
- Of the above what is critical for the candidate to bring:
- Kotlin and or Swift experience. Plus strong knowledge of CI/CD processes.
- What is nice to have:
- Experience in both Kotlin/Swift
- Experience in Github Actions and Appium
What non-technical skills are needed in the role:
- Communication, primarily the ability to give and receive feedback in a positive manner
- Passion - We're working with cutting edge technology and a desire to learn and adapt to new challenges is a must
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Phillips on 07 33395620 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.