Key Responsibilities for Mobile Developer
● Develop mobile apps
● Identify and plan for new applications, functionality and improvements
● Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols
● Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
● Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
● Communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences
Qualifications for Mobile Developer
● 5+ years of demonstrable experience in both Android and iOS Apps
● Experience using the React Native framework. (Desirable)
● Familiarity with OOP design principles
● Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
● Capable of working independently, take ownership of outcomes and set realistic expectations
● Strong oral and written communication skills
● Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
● Experience working with BLE/Bluetooth and publishing Apps to App Stores desirable.
● Some experience with UI/UX is also highly desirable.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Phillips on 07 33395620 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.