We are looking for a software engineer to work alongside our senior engineers on expanding our core C++ desktop product line as well as take ownership in helping maintain our existing web applications that support our development.
The ideal candidate is great with back-end coding and able to self-lead. They will take advantage of our environment for growth and be open to guidance and potentially mentorship.
* Developing high-quality and functional software for our core product line under guidance of senior engineers
* Maintaining and selectively expanding PHP websites, primary through MVC frameworks
* Interfacing with third party service providers regarding any hosting or integration issues that may arise
* Maintaining coding standards and good practices whilst utilising Git for clear documented commits to shared codebases
* Adaptable and willing to learn
* A solution focused mindset and ability to self lead
* Open to mentorship and guidance by Senior Engineers if appropriate
* Experience in developing C++ applications
* Understanding of and basic skills in MySQL, MSSQL or similar databases and Ability to communicate well with both technical and non-technical staff
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Phillips on 07 33395620 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.