You will deliver software engineering and focus the delivery of engineering solutions for salesforce solutions. You are a software engineering expert delivering, android technical capability and will and plan, design, coordinate and execute high quality technology solutions.
What You Will Do
* Govern to software development best practice and ensure repeatable and ongoing success.
* Establish a clear process for managing and monitoring customer satisfaction and feedback.
* Build and deliver software solutions using contemporary approaches.
* Maintain awareness of releases and enhancement requirements and the impact these have on system maintenance.
* Maintain up to date knowledge of contemporary approaches, techniques, and technologies used in the building,deployment, and configuration of software and systems.
* Participate in workshops, stand ups, product demonstrations and retrospective.
- 5+ years' experience in application development and support environment on large and complex systems.
- 2+ experience delivering on a complex salesforce platform including continuous integration/ continuous deployment within an agile environment.
- Secure knowledge of application development techniques and structured application design.
- Good knowledge of common API, web and application architectures and development methodologies
- Extensive experience working on highly transactional platform and high performing RESTful APIs .
- Knowledge & solid understanding of the end to end SDLC specifically CI/CD and cloud base instrumentation (e.g. AWS, BuildKite,).
- An understanding of the Information and Technology industry, as well as technology trends and next practice.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships across business and technology teams.
- Detailed knowledge of highly regulated industries (gambling and entertainment industries nice to have).
- Experience in working in a competitive, fast paced industry.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Jain on 03 8680 4238 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.