We are seeking a Solution Architect to join our Applications, Data and Integration team and contribute to the delivery of a future-ready connected application landscape. This role is suitable for an experienced Senior Developer who has extensive application and integration design and implementation knowledge and can directly take on architecture responsibilities.
What will you do to "bring ideas to life"?
- Design optimal solutions and produce high-level and detailed design documents and other technical deliverable and achieve their endorsement.
- Collaborate with relevant Domain Architects to obtain guidance around non-functional requirements.
- Ensure that solutions complement technologies defined on strategic roadmaps and align with existing design and architecture principles and standards.
- Focus on solution-level decisions and analysis of their impact on the existing IT environment while avoiding unnecessary technical debt.
- Escalate any barriers, dependencies and risks with current or planned technical solutions and collaborate to mitigate those.
- Ensure that the endorsed design is adhered to during implementation and build, and that there is no deviation by vendors or delivery teams.
- Contribute to RPI/RFPs and solution selection.
What can you bring to the team?
- Firstly, you will share our genuine passion for technology and be someone that actively pursues continuous learning to help shape the future.
- Extensive experience in solution/application design based on Microsoft technologies (Azure, Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, Power Platform).
- Demonstrated experience in application development, design patterns, service-oriented and/or cloud-native architecture and technical frameworks.
- Considerable experience in application and data integration, including but not limited to enterprise iPaaS, API management, ETL/ELT etc.
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD toolchains.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, adaptable to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- The ability to work both independently and in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Jain on 03 8680 4238 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.