. Solutions Architect - Sydney - 6 months contract paying $1150 per day inc Super.
The high-level scope of responsibilities for this individual is:
- Providing expertise on the solution architecture of the latest version of GE Smallworld and its components.
- Participate in the technical optioning process of the requirements in the options/design stage.
- Carrying out a GAP analysis on the Field Use requirements and the potential options for meeting them (currently the GE mobility application / Tensing upgrade / Spatial Hub modification are the 3 identified contenders at this stage).
- Documenting the TO BE Architecture in the Sydney Water approved templates (ASD / TAD) and managing the internal consultation and endorsement. Peer review their work from Solution Architect Practice Lead.
- Ensure solution alignment to architecture principles, standards, frameworks and patterns of Sydney Water.
- Responsible for overall end to end architecture of the GIS platform covering latest version of GE components, satellite systems, downstream and upstream systems.
The individual will be working embedded in the Spatial Futures project team reporting to the Spatial Futures Program manager. The Smallworld Architect will work closing with the various technical and business roles on the project team to deliver the above outcomes.
The role requires hybrid working with 2 days designated as in office days at one of the Sydney Water offices. The resource should be Sydney based - no travel or additional expenses will be considered as part of the role. Sydney Water will provide a laptop and system access to relevant system resources as part of onboarding.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Neil Fawcett on 02 9464 5595 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.