Our client is looking for a Solutions Architect to join them on a 12 month contract. The role is business outcome focussed and drives innovation and agility through solutions that will deliver business and technology change/s in support to core organisational functions, business strategies, Digital strategies, and operational Enterprise Architecture plans.
The Solution Architect Key Accountabilities are:
- Identify, resolve and/or manage architecture challenges throughout the provisioning of technical solutions across the organisation aligned with business outcomes
- Provide expert advice in Solution Architecture and Design/s for the department whilst maintaining a focus on business objectives
- Development and management of relationships with key clients and the Digital leadership team to support the identification, coordination, and planning of services in a timely and effective manner
- Ensuring that new initiatives and projects are identified, defined, and aligned with the business plans and strategies
- Identification, resolution and management of strategy and architecture issues/exemptions are identified, resolved and managed
- Provision of "internal consulting" expertise to staff in respect of technology architectures
- Provision of appropriate advice regarding architecture options/solutions to other projects and initiatives
- Production of architecture design artefacts
- Negotiation of best possible business and technological outcomes
- Ensure architectures are developed to reflect the interrelationships across the Digital group and application set and mapped against the architectures of the organisation
- Compliance with all relevant legislation, and relevant policies, procedures and practices as required
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Safety & Environmental Programs to ensure personal safety and the safety of others, a workplace free from discrimination and harassment and a philosophy of quality assurance and pollution and waste prevention
In addition, knowledge sharing with permanent staff is expected across the Solution Architecture group as well as between the Platform team members.
1.1. Technical Requirements
The environments managed by the Digital group on behalf of our customers is complex and diverse and requires a technical background as well as strong stakeholder management skills, such as:
- Strong experience in delivering enterprise digital solutions
- Strong experience in designing and implementing enterprise cloud application and data ecosystems that comply with cyber and information security requirements
- Experience in designing end-to-end cloud-based solutions that are highly available, scalable, stable, secure, and cost-effective
- Experience in designing and implementing cloud migration strategies for on premise data warehousing and analytical solutions
- Experienced in commercial documentation and negotiations related to product or application assessment, tenders and commercial agreements
- Highly skilled in communicating across different levels within the organisation, able to explain technical issues and IT solution strategies to stakeholders
- Ensure that solution architecture is designed and in sync with business needs whilst mitigating associated Application/Technology risks.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Emma Metzger on +617 3339 5618 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.