Paxus is currently seeking an experienced Solution Architect to support our client with a variety of ICT projects. There is a need for demonstrated experience with analysing and solving complex problems, to consider various options and make recommendations that could be implemented.
- Consult with stakeholders (including subject matter experts) to develop, explain and promote infrastructure and technology architectures, and to develop and maintain solution architectures.
- Develop structured and unstructured views of the client's current and future target architecture.
- Create solution architecture guidelines including templates. Provide assistance and review of Solution Architectures in accordance with the architecture governance and triage processes.
- Provides strategic guidance to the applications development and support teams by understanding all the applications from the following perspectives:
- Purpose and key functionality
- Performance and scalability
- Reliability and availability
- Application lifecycle stage
- Technology risks
- Document and communicate roadmaps of the client's applications and technology that aligns with the client's IT strategy.
- Support existing Architecture governance forums and project teams who seek guidance from these forums.
- Recommend improvement opportunities and alternative technologies as appropriate
- Contribute to project proposals and budget bids to realise the roadmap and support the division in the delivery of the ICT Strategy 2025
- Other related tasks as agreed with the Director of Strategy & Architecture
To be successful with this role, the candidates are required to have the following capabilities:
- Able to develop and maintain productive working relationships.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly to different audiences - both technical and business.
- Has a good understanding of IT strategy, the software development lifecycle and application and integration patterns and their applicability in different solution spaces.
- Can employ modelling as a framework for the development of domain architectures or of new or enhanced Solution Architectures including integration in the client's environment(s).
Applicants must be Australian Citizens, no security clearance required.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Yusay on 02 6151 9208 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.