Client is currently undergoing further expansion, and as such is seeking a well-rounded solution architect with a Microsoft / Infrastructure background with the following skillsets.
- At least 5 years experience working in complex Global enterprises
- Azure Infrastructure experience
- Microsoft certified and experience
- Good general infrastructure knowledge (Vmware, Active Directory, DFS, Microsoft Technologies)
- Good understanding of networks
- Has experience integrating companies / deploying both on-premise and Azure Cloud based solutions
- Ability to work with stakeholders at multiple levels in an organisation
- Analyse current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve it
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources, and scope
- Strong exposure to cloud native technologies and concepts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
The Architect may be required at times to get their hands dirty, roll up their sleeves and assist the engineers to deliver the outcomes that we require.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Jain on 03 8680 4238 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.