Our Client is among the worlds top 1% of universities, with a rich history of excellence and emphasis on innovation and research. They value talent and recognise the importance of investing resources in fostering the ongoing learning and development those who work and study in their community.
They are looking for an experienced Solution Architect who is confident to work with a degree of autonomy and be able to provide key guidance for implementation of projects across a variety of IT functions within the IT/business unit.
- Experience conducting feasibility assessments
- Extensive end to end project solution architecture experience
- Experience in delivering solutions in one (preferably more) of the following: cyber security, data migration/warehousing, application support, enterprise service management, legecy OR modern applications projects.
- Delivering solution architecture within projects in application and infrastructure domains to an operational environment
- Ability to communicate, effect change and adapt to diverse and changing environments
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Victoria Jones on 08 7422 0617 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.