About the Organisation:
You will be working for one of Australia's leading mining organisations within a rapidly expanding team that prides itself on inclusivity, comradeship and flexible working arrangements.
This organisation has a global presence and has been undergoing unprecedented growth that will keep you engaged with cutting edge projects across a multi-year program of work
What the role offers:
- Complex and innovative environment
- Perth CBD location close to public transport
- Very high chance of extension beyond the initial contract term
About the role:
You will work closely with a wide variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders and peers to deliver cuttind edge solutions within the Software and Systems analysis space. These will range from Business Analyst's and projects Managers through to Enterprise and Business Architects. There is a varied pipeline of projects coming up which will keep you engaged for the forseeable future.
- Demonstrated experience delivering technical solutions relating to software development
- A broad exposure to different types of projects and business considerations (including but not limited to any combination of Infra, Apps, Networking and Security)
- Solid knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Capacity to design and present proposed fit to purpose solutions to stakeholders
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aaron Sherlock on 08 61511705 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.