Due to growth, this small agile team of 10 is looking to add a hands-on Solution Architect to their ranks.
What will your week look like?
First and foremost, your week will be varied but generally speaking, you will find yourself;
- Developing solutions for the SAAS platform with a focus on performance, scalability & security.
- Providing guidance on the development of the SAAS platform.
- Hands-on in contributing to the codebase including;
- Being hands-on in the DevOps space - implementing the architecture plan with support.
- Converting requirements into Solutions.
- Communicate concepts and architectural guidelines successfully to the development team.
- Oversee the progress of dev team to ensure consistency.
- Code reviewing.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers where required.
Who are you and what do you care about?
- Whether you're an experienced Solution Architect or an experienced Senior Software Engineer/Technical Lead who wants to advance into architecture we welcome your application.
- You can code what you design and you're capable of delegating work effectively to the development team.
- You're someone that has their finger on the pulse at all times.
- You're excited about leveraging new tech.
- You're a self-starter and always striving to drive improvements and capable of doing so in a fast-paced, start-up type environment.
- You have a strong desire to tackle and solve problems hands-on, including problems that are challenging and complex.
- You're highly effective in managing multiple, concurrent activities, while understanding and managing priorities, dependencies and risk.
- Strong programming skills.
- Software and Cloud Architecture experience.
- Knowledge of DevOps best practices; including Automated Pipelines, Automated testing etc.
- Web security.
Highly Valued Additional Strengths:
- Experience moving from a large monolith to microservices.
- Azure DevOps.
- Azure API Management.
- Azure AD B2C.
- Experience in the design and implementation of DevSecOps approaches to software development.
- PHP programming skills.
Our pay, perks and location
This is a permanent, full-time position and depending on your skills and experience, this role is paying up to $150,000 plus superannuation.
The way this business works and the perks they offer are designed to help you live a fulfilling life.
- A flexible working environment, including up to 3 days work from home a week.
- Regular social activities.
- Global Career opportunities.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jordan Ricketts on 07 33395608 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.