Our client is a design, engineering and advisory company that brings ideas to life to create a better future for people and the planet.
The core purpose of this role is to design and document fit-for-purpose future-ready solutions for IT applications at a system or sub-system level. This role sits within "Applications" architecture domain.
We will trust you to:
- Design and document optimal solutions in relation to business requirements, typically provided by business analysts.
- Produce high-level and detailed design documents and other technical deliverables for a solution and achieve their endorsement.
- Collaborate with relevant Domain Architects to obtain guidance around non-functional requirements.
- Ensure that solutions complement technologies defined on strategic roadmaps and align with existing design and architecture principles.
- Focus on solution-level decisions and analysis of their impact on the existing IT environment while avoiding unnecessary technical debt.
- Identify and address any potential gaps in the transitional and target architecture.
- Ensure that the endorsed design is adhered to during implementation and build, and that there is no deviation by vendors / delivery teams.
- Provide supervision and guidance to application development teams.
- Consider transitional requirements and address any gaps present between the project artefacts and the operational acceptance criteria.
- Inform stakeholders about progress and any problems with current or planned technical solutions.
You will have:
- Wide-ranging experience within two or more engineering domains (e.g., software, cloud, DevOps) in large and complex organisations.
- Experience in solution/application design preferably based on Microsoft technologies (Azure, Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, Power Platform).
- Demonstrated experience in application development, design patterns, service-oriented and/or cloud-native architecture, automation and technical frameworks.
- Advanced skills in creating architecture diagrams.
- Solid understanding of Identity and Access Management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate technical information effectively to both technical and non-technical people
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aarti Mistry on 07 3339 5623 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.