Be a part of a highly established Federal Government organisation as a Solution Architect and provide expert advice to the Agency, and support the implementation of one or more capabilities while encouraging innovation, continuous improvement and manage and support change.
What we're looking for:
- Expertise in DevOps toolchains and pipelines
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies and the use of software repositories
- Demonstrated experience leading and/or providing architecture services and advice to project business and ICT delivery teams
- Must be Australian citizens.
What's on offer:
- Initial contract of 12 months + 12 months extension
- Competitive hourly rate
- Multiple positions, multiple locations: Canberra, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
If this sounds like you - please don't hesitate to apply! We're looking forward to speaking with you 😊
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Yusay on 02 6151 9208 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.