About the company
Our client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in Consulting and Technology space.
About the role
Solution Designer is a highly specialised role responsible for end-to-end project designing within Integration space and overall architecture covering detailed knowledge for specific system components.
- Strong understanding in integration technologies related to SOA such as XML, SOAP, and REST web services, ESB and JBoss Fuse.
- Good understanding of reusable technology components and regional service delivery platforms.
- Strong understanding in Java based technology stacks such as J2EE, Spring, Hibernate with working experience in the echo-system such as Maven, Oracle/MySQL, Eclipse, Jenkins.
- Strong knowledge of Databases such as Oracle and MySQL.
- Good understanding of Application servers such as JBoss, WebLogic and Apache.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 256027
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.