- Telecommunications Infrastructure
- 6 month contract
- $700 per day
One of Australia's largest, and most beloved, Telecommunications companies is looking to add a Solution Designer to their team. This is a brand new role with a mix of hardware and systems architecture.
In this role you will be involved in design of mobile and fixed solutions for this telco provider. This is a combination of in house and customised solutions within the OSS space.
Skills and experience required:
- 5 years experience designing telecommunications solutions
- 10 years experience within IT or Telco domains
- Mobile OSS technologies i.e. NetAct, Huawei U2020 or ENIQ-S
- Vendor management / solutions review
- Applications / Software solution integration
On offer to the successful applicant is a contract role of 6 months (initially) based in Macquarie Park. Rates on offer are based on your skills and experience around $700 per day.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aidan Daly on 02 9464 5716 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.