About the role
Our client is seeking a Solution Developer to to help implement new business solutions. You will work operating within a multi-disciplinary team using agile principles and practices to deliver client-centred solutions, as well as working closely with other developers and architects to build technical capability to a high standard.
- Bespoke ASP.NET Core web app (Web API, Entity Framework Core).
- Maintaining CI/CD build and release pipelines in Azure DevOps/Git.
- Performing systems analysis, investigating technical problems and working with relevant team members to troubleshoot and resolve defects.
- Working closely with the platform architect and other developers to deliver and maintain high quality, extensible, and maintainable tools and systems in line with robust SDLC practices and to deadlines.
- Collaborating with other team members, including researchers, designers and analysts, to understand user requirements, follow human-centred design practices, and ensure fit-for-purpose solutions are delivered to the clients.
- Contributing to capability uplift in technical skill sets and processes across the division.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications.
- Experience as a solutions developer using modern Microsoft products and cloud platforms, including the following development technologies:
- Microsoft .NET Core specialising in ASP.NET Core
- Azure DevOps with Git. o Building and consuming Web APIs.
- Entity Framework Core with Microsoft SQL Server
- Exposure to technical standards and practices such as pair programming, test-driven development, continuous integration and collective code ownership.
- Skills and experience in technical problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Strong communication at technical, business and interpersonal levels (both written & oral).
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team or organisation within Agile principles, practices or frameworks (i.e. Scrum).
Locations: Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane.
Eligibility: You must be an Australian Citizen with the ability to obtain baseline clearance
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.