As a Solutions Architect, you will work with internal and external stakeholders to deliver solution design for numerous upcoming projects and overall architectural guidance to various teams involved in project delivery, ensuring the architecture is in-line with applications domains and regulatory standards.
- Work with business stakeholders during scoping and delivery stages to prioritise tasks in-line with business needs
- Proactively identify business and technological trends and consult the business regularly on findings
- Provide high-level technological advice on developing business strategies and system architecture as well as benchmark existing technologies against competitors to identify points of improvement
- Oversee governance around infrastructure services and enterprise architecture
- At least 5+ years' experience in a Solutions Architect position within financial services, ideally insurance
- Excellent understanding of enterprise architecture methodologies and frameworks such as TOGAF
- Experience dealing with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally (proven experience in negotiation between parties highly desirable)
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to convey complex topics to all audiences
- A good sense of humour! This company thrives on a culture of collaboration
What's in it for you?
- Gain fantastic experience in a large company where you will work with many leading industry professionals
- Permanent position! This is rare in the current market and an excellent opportunity for someone who prefers stability and assurance
- Excellent company benefits including WFH and discounted health insurance
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Chris Selvage on 02 94645658 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.