We are looking for a talented Infrastructure Architect with several years' experience, to design, implement and run major infrastructure initiatives. Join a dynamic and high achieving team, providing architecture guidance as this group matures with a new operating model and investment.
- Understand business initiatives from multiple stand points
- Create high level tech roadmaps
- Develop solution designs, design detail and implementation guidance.
- Provide technical consultation across the Infra team
- Program/Project estimations
- Manage vendor inputs
- Work within a dynamic team, who enjoy working in this space.
- Minimum 5+ years' Infrastructure Architect experience
- Ability to work in a dynamic team, across concurrent projects.
- Fin Service background nice to have (but not essential)
- Ideally experience across Security, virtualisation, cloud, data centre, integration etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent career exerience, working with other industry professionals
- WFH flexibily
- Excellent daily rate and options for contract extension
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Chris Selvage on 02 94645658 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.