The Client recognise Queensland comprises communities of diverse cultural backgrounds who have varying needs and aspirations, and who rely on diverse industries for their livelihoods.
Purpose of the position
- You will provide technical solution leadership in the architecture and implementation of Dynamics 365 application lifecycle management.
- Develop a technical assessment with the current state of the solution architecture and recommendations / options for a proposed solution, with a focus on Dynamics 365 application lifecycle management across multiple environments.
- Develop solution designs for the Dynamics 365 solution which address architectural, information security, functional and non-functional requirements, development and support/maintenance concerns.
- Develop user stories for the detailed design and build of the Dynamics 365 solution, including working with business subject matter experts to develop acceptance criteria.
- Submit the design through architecture governance mechanisms where required, and work with architecture stakeholders to ensure successful assurance.
- Work with both internal resources and external system integrator developers / builders to ensure build follows solution design through user story creation, test case development and solution delivery.
- Develop solution documentation artefacts to support the on-going maintenance of the solution.
- Demonstrated experience in the architecture and implementation of Dynamics 365 application lifecycle management, including solution management, deployment and change control across multiple environments.
- Demonstrated previous experience in Dynamics 365 development including configuration, customisation and interfacing techniques.
- Demonstrated experience in understanding development and interfacing techniques associated with Dynamics 365 CRM. This includes Dynamics 365 CRM, Dynamics 365 (Power Apps) Portal, Power Apps, Unified Client Interface (Canvas) Apps, Dataverse, Workflows, Cloud Flows, Power Automate, Plug-Ins, and Client Side Integrations.
- Demonstrated experience in the Dynamics 365 security model.
- Demonstrated experience in Azure DevOps source control, build and release pipelines as it applies to Dynamics 365 solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud-based technologies and services, and how they can integrate with Dynamics 365.
- Ability to develop solution designs suitable for implementation, which address platform, information security, solution implementation and solution maintenance concerns.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to strategic advice to senior stakeholders
- Solution platform design that supports the application lifecycle management of the Dynamics 365 solution.
- Approve solution designs, and work packages to support the implementation of the solution.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jen Fermin on +613 9005 1754 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.