Permanent/6-12 months contract Opportunity - Melboune based!
Work as a Solutions Designer with an established Global Consulting firm based in Melbourne
- Experience in designing and developing scalable web based & Mobile applications
- Hands-on programming and debugging skills on Amazon ECS, Lambda, AWS API Gateway and other AWS services
- Service Integration Concepts (especially with RESTFUL services/ SOAP based web services)
- Design and develop solutions for Non-Functional Requirements (Performance analysis & tuning, Benchmarking/load testing, Security)
- Good knowledge of JSON, XPath
- Working knowledge of iOS, Android and Mobile Web Platforms
- Understanding of standard protocols such as HTTP/HTTPS and session management concepts
- Experience in handling enterprise application deployment architectures, environments and providing solutions to problems in scalability, performance, availability, reliability, security etc.
- Experience with AEM 6.2 site structure, custom components, custom workflows, object model designs (Java APIs), and unit testing
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Natasha Bhatia on 03 86804237 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.