The Lead Solution Designer - Digital platforms is a key member of the portfolio team in the Experience Organisation. She / he will work closely together with the different Product Owners and is responsible to translate business needs in digital solutions across Salesforce, Adobe (AEM), Magento and Mulesoft while balancing minimise customisations and optimising value.
- Work with the Product Owners to define solutions based on platform best practices. Focus on configure, not develop.
- Work with the squads to ensure a quality preparation and readiness to maximise Program Increment throughput.
- Lead the design of the solutions in our digital platforms, spanning but not limited to Salesforce, MuleSoft, Adobe and Magento with a primary focus on Salesforce and Mulesoft.
- Work in collaboration with the Adobe platform architect to ensure suitability of Salesforce - Adobe integrations
- Work in collaboration with Magento SME to ensure suitability of Salesforce - Magento integrations
- Provide quality assurance over the technical lead individual platform designs and take ownership of cross platform solution design components.
- Lead the management and minimisation of technical debt within the digital platforms and have a clearly defined approach in resolving existing items.
- Ensure that the architecture governance framework is followed and build to design quality assurance is established.
- Complete the digital platforms components of any Solution Architecture artefacts where project-based delivery (versus feature based) is required.
- Act as the Chapter Lead for all the technical design staff in the digital platform ecosystem.
- Suggest and drive implementation of best practices across Salesforce (including apps) linking through to Magento, Adobe, Mulesoft and other integrations with Salesforce.
Key Selection Criteria
- Trusted and respected as a technical thought leader who can influence and persuade business and IT team.
- Comfortable, experienced and accomplished at working with business leaders (product owners, Tribe leaders), and able to push back in a professional and diplomatic way
- Highly collaborative and very comfortable working in agile delivery organisations.
- Vendor- and technology-neutral - more interested in business outcomes with the best fit and value within the available digital platforms.
- Great communicator and coach for the technical design roles.
- Sound level of pragmatism, with the understanding that the perfect solution cannot always be afforded.
- Ability to balance oversight of solutions being proposed by technical leads and the level of detail that they would need to be across.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Jain on 03 8680 4238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.