Candidates must be Melbourne based - Permanent opportunity!
Work as a Splunk Administrator with a renowned Global Consulting firm based in Melbourne.
Responsiblities and Skills required:
- Provide operational support of the Enterprise Splunk platform (core business hours with an on-call support component). Support key tenancies across Splunk Cloud, IT Service Intelligence and Enterprise Security.
- Develop strong relationships with platform tenants to maintain their critical usecases and enable new capability.
- Experience developing/deploying/configuring/administering Enterprise grade Splunk platforms.
- Build and maintain a deep technical understanding of the product, create cross-functional relationships, and explain complex topics to internal audiences and customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and vendors.
- Relevant experience administering Splunk on a large enterprise platform.
- Splunk Admin certification, ITSI and Enterprise Security certifications a major plus.
- Thorough understanding of distributed Splunk deployment, management and chargeback best practices.
- Experience in performance tuning, troubleshooting, managing high availability for Splunk environments where they are deemed mission critical.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Natasha Bhatia on 03 86804237 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.