Leading government client is looking for a Business Analyst to work with the business unit to extract data, perform complex analysis, contribute to design, configuration, development, documentation, implementation of the integrated human resources and reporting solutions maintained by them.
As a Business Analyst, we will trust you to:
- Investigate business data requirements, and apply data analysis, data modelling and quality assurance techniques, to establish, modify or maintain data structures and their associated components based upon a detailed understanding of the business information requirements.
- Provide advice and guidance to database designers and others using the data structures and associated components for key aspects such as data migration and creating complex reports.
- Initiate communications between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact for defined groups, facilitating open communication and discussion between stakeholders, obtain formal agreement from stakeholders on the scope of requirements through detailed specifications, and maintain contact with the customer and stakeholders throughout to ensure satisfaction.
- Actively participate in the management of client expectations in a limited resource development environment with competing priorities.
You will have:
- Highly developed business analysis, process and data modelling skills;
- Excellent interviewing, presentation, facilitation and interpersonal skills;
- Clear understanding of system development methodologies.
- Demonstrated success in stakeholder engagement and management.
- Demonstrated experience in the business/IT environment
- Gathering information from stakeholders to understand their needs and detailed requirements;
- Demonstrated ability in writing custom logic and joining data sets together to achieve results
- Experience with SQL code analysis, report analysis and understanding table structures which have resulted in the development and implementation of a reporting solution, in one or more technology domains
- Writing Business and Functional requirements specifications and documenting business rules;
- Analysing and decomposing business requirements into functional requirements;
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aarti Mistry on 07 3339 5623 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.