We are looking for a Sr. Engineer/Consultant to deliver professional IT consulting services to the clients focusing on network services and solutions.
You will be predominantly managing the client's network environments and assisting with the development, design and delivering of network solutions.
- Design and implement solutions using skills in routing, switching, firewall, wireless and cloud technologies.
- Develop technical design documentation such as high-level design, low-level design and configuration templates.
- Manage Client relationships and expectations for service and project delivery.
Technical skills include but not limited to
- At least 3 years experience in designing and implementing enterprise network solutions across LAN, WAN, Wireless and Cloud.
- Deep technical experience on a speciality area that may include one or more of Routing/Switching, SD-WAN, Network Security, Wireless with relevant industry certifications such as Cisco CCNP and Fortinet NSE 4-7.
While working as part of the engineering team, you'll be supported by the consultants to provide solutions and work on projects for the clients and must be able to mentor, guide and do quality checks on other engineers.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Saumya Sharma on 08 74220617 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.