You will be joining a fantastic, and internationally backed company based in Melbourne's CBD, with the backing of a talented team who have a broad understanding and rich knowledge within building large scale, complex and innovative software systems.
- Collaborating with the team through the building or the client's platform as well as the integrated components and core systems.
- Have a chance to work on a large variety of features that will keep you engaged and excited.
- You will have the ability to add to your expertise and provide recommendations to the team on new innovative ways to achieve the required tasks and offer continuous improvement.
- Enhance performance, stability, and scalability, as well as influencing a sense of direction of future business implementations.
- We are seeking a problem solver - a technologist at heart, who is creative, adaptable, and logical.
- Someone who would like to lead a team or eventually step into a leadership role. (Training provided!).
- Experience developing scalable code and has expert knowledge of PHP & Laravel.
- Hands on experience in CI/CD platforms and TDD approach.
- Experience working within AWS Environments.
- Excellent understanding of best practices around the security of web applications.
- Exposure to Front-End Technologies (ReactJS/Redux) is highly regarded.
- Great culture | Flexible working environment.
- Work with the latest tech & great people.
- Day off on your birthday & more!!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Kumar Jain on 03 8680 4235 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.