About the role:
Our client is expanding and as such, we are looking for a talented Compute, Storage & Backup Engineer. You will be working with market leading infrastructure technologies and will be designing and recommending best of breed solutions both internally and direct to our customers.
To be successful in this role, you need to be "hands on", possess exceptional troubleshooting skills and have a great attitude towards achieving outstanding results.
We are looking for engineers with expertise in the following areas:
- Monitor, respond and manage alerts generated by both human and automated sources.
- Actively identify areas where administrative or operational efficiencies can be improved.
- Assist both internal and external clients or customers to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve incidents or service requests.
- Assist customers in the design and development of solutions on the AUCloud IaaS platform.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Experience with Cisco UCS Server Technologies or equivalent
- Experience with Block, File, Fibre Channel and S3 storage technologies
- Experience with Enterprise Backup technologies
- Experience installing, configuring, and cabling physical servers, storage and server switching equipment
- Experience with storage protocols such as S3, FCP, iSCSI, FCOE, NVME, NFS, SMB and CIFS
- Awareness of Industry certification frameworks such as ISO27001 or the Australian Government Information Security Manual and their application on networking infrastructure.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies.
To be considered for this opportunity you must hold minimum AGSVA Baseline Clearance.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kate Tomlinson on 02 61519214 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.