Strategic Business Architect in Digital and Technology Services!
Our client is seeking a Strategic Business Architect to play a pivotal role in developing and implementing a contemporary ICT strategy.
About the Role: Join the Digital and Technology Services (DTS) Division, the driving force behind core IT infrastructure and digital platform strategy. As part of the Strategy and Architecture Team, contribute to the development of a cutting-edge ICT strategy that aligns seamlessly with business objectives.
Position: Strategic Business Architect
Contract Duration: February 26, 2024, to June 30, 2024 (with a 6-month extension)
Location: ACT, NSW, QLD, SA, VIC
Working Conditions: Hybrid working conditions - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote
- Assess alignment of existing technology strategies with organisational objectives and business strategies.
- Monitor trends and developments in the external technology environment, researching and assessing emerging technologies.
- Propose new solutions and initiatives to meet strategic business needs, developing roadmaps to support proposed changes.
- Provide future state objectives for business and technology maturity.
- Utilise architectural models and processes to facilitate changes in the organisation's structure, business processes, and technology landscape.
- Identify and manage prioritisation of key projects to support the ICT strategy.
- Support best practices in methods and tools for architecture practice.
- Baseline security clearance.
- Experience in stakeholder engagement and consultation with business, technology, and strategy partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to prepare material for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proficiency in the use of effective infographics and diagrams.
- Background in business analysis, maturity assessments, road mapping, and technology strategy.
- Strong technology research capabilities.
- Familiarity with enterprise architecture best practices.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Brice Laravoire on 02 6151 9214 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.