About the Organisation:
You will be working for a leading global consultancy alongside a team of highly driven, enthusiastic professionals who thrive on tackling challenging projects and delivering best of breed solutions to some of the largest organisations in Australia.
What the role offers:
- Work with some of the worlds largest energy and resources organisations who invest heavily in technology solutions which shape the world we live in
- Ability to work from Perth, Adelaide or Brisbane
- Permanent role offering secure employment
What the role requires:
- 10+ years of experience working with supply chain asset management, sourcing and operations within the Mining, Energy and / or Utilities sector
- Strong understanding of asset management and procurement in the energy and mining industry, the major organisations, their supply chains and the solutions to address their requirements
- Strategically frame and simplify business issues and provide clients with value adding proposals
- Possess strong relationships within the application and vendor community
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aaron Sherlock on 08 61511705 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.