About the role:
The System Administrator is responsible for complex activities and tasks relating to design, development, integration, configuration, hardening, and documentation of Cyber Security Systems.
- Conduct VMWare, Windows and Linux systems administration including Operating System installation, configuration, integration, hardening, software and patch management and documentation of Cyber Security Capability.
- Install, maintain, or decommission capability hardware and software as required.
- Monitor and manage system capacity and usage.
- Identify and analyse system issues and work in close coordination with relevant stakeholders to recommend and implement remediation actions.
- Create and maintain system documentation and support procedures.
- Identify any configuration discrepancies, assess security risks, and implement solutions in accordance with security standards.
Familiarity with CISCO and Palo Alto Networking devices.
Candidates must be an Australian Citizen and have a Current Negative Vetting Level 1 Clearance
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kate Tomlinson on 02 61519214 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.