One of Australia's largest superannuation funds is looking for Systems Integration Analyst to join their IT Data & Integration services team and support across the whole enterprise to establish frameworks and IT delivery work practices for the data enterprise data management and integration platform solutions, metadata management, data quality and data storage governance for incorporation in data system designs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Systems integration Analyst designs, develops, and maintains the operations of the systems to systems interfaces, dataflows and APIs using the organisation's integration platform
- Deliver and support solutions delivery aligned to business needs, through investigation and resolution of issues, eliminating issue reoccurrence, providing advice or training to users, devising corrections (permanent and/or temporary) for faults, configuring systems, updating documentation, analysing data, and defining enhancements.
- Provide support and guidance to projects and use iterative/agile ways of working.
- Methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of business functions and processes. Define requirements for improving processes and systems, reducing their costs and showing benefits.
- The elicitation, analysis, specification and validation of requirements and constraints to a level that enables effective development and operations of new or changed software, systems, processes, products and services.
- Bachelor of Computer Science,engineering degree, IT certifications, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Cloud and Software-as-a-Service paradigm and enabling technologies
- Applied knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP, FTP, SFTP, and HTTP
- Knowledge and skill in development using Dell Boomi platform (2+ years)
- Strong experience with building Restful API's, Webservices
- Practical experience implementing services-oriented architecture design and enabling technologies including messaging, XML, JSON, web services, and HTTP
Ref no: 200204592
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Priya Srinivasan on 02 9464 5835 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.