- Versatile and varied Sys Admin role focused Microsoft365, AD, Exchange, Messaging
- Work with a major and innovative Educational Institution
- WFH and Broadway or other Campus locations perhaps.
- 6 month contract and could be extended i.e. isn't a finite piece of work.
About the company
This is truly an innovative and prestigious Educational Institution that is a true powerhouse !
About the role:
The System Administrator - Application and Directory Services is responsible for the day to day management, operation and maintenance of the IT Divisions system services central to the teaching, learning, research and administrative functions. This includes services such as account management and identity services (Active Directory, LDAP), DNS, DirSync, messaging and load balancing.
Duties ( indications not exhaustive)
- Provide specialist technical knowledge, support and consultancy to clients, including within the IT Division, demonstrating commitment to high quality, professional service.
- Apply knowledge of the systems and priorities to recognise issues which impact multiple users or priorities.
- Ensure on a day-to-day basis that problems are correctly prioritised and issues with significant organisational impact are resolved quickly.
- Identify, analyse and resolve client needs, providing progressive feedback to clients during all stages of project management and problem resolution.
- Develop and maintain quality assurance mechanisms which monitor client satisfaction and workplace processes and procedures, proactively introducing continuous improvements in order to ensure a high quality service is delivered.
Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications required:
- Proven success in a similar Systems Administrator role.
- Expert level Microsoft 365
- Expert level Active directory and group policy
- Expert level exchange
- Expert level message routing
- Excellent understanding of complex infrastructure environments with many moving parts
- Understanding of LDAP Desirable
- Competency with Linux commandline and PowerShell
- ITIL Qualified
A great change of scene to the Education Sector or a continuing your journey in this great and rewarding area with innovation and cutting-edge research right at your fingertips !
How to Apply
To apply please use the link below. Further information if required could be given by phoning Samuel Williams on 0406 954 723.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Sam Williams on 02 94645517 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.